We have over 20 years of collective experience in the disability sector and have been working within the Supported Independent Living (SIL) environment since 2016. Our experience has taught us the importance of due diligence and attention to detail. This has resulted in developing and receiving very good packages for the people we have supported.
· to navigate suitable housing options
· develop SIL quote and Participant Profile
· support you to source what NDIS considers relevant evidence for SIL quotes
· advice on SIL
· advice regarding set up, training, policies & procedures, required skills and knowledge of staff
· advice with what you, as a SIL provider, are responsible for completing and what the Support Coordinator is responsible for
· training for your organization to better understand and develop SIL quotes