• Designing and building
support of your choice
• Supporting you to navigate
• Assisting you to navigate
high, complex support needs and minimising high-
• Assisting you with the transition to the Service Provider and Home of your choice
You can expect us to be polite, courteous and time responsive. The team at WSH Disability follow our code of conduct and we are committed to providing a service that is tailored to meet your needs.
We are outcome driven and will work with you and your chosen network to achieve your goals as quickly as possible
If you would like to let us know what we’re doing well and how we could improve, we value your feedback. Please email us at email@example.com with your feedback and/or complaint.
WSH values your privacy and confidentiality, if you would like more information regarding how WSH manages your personal information, please contact us.
1. Give us a call or send us an email by clicking on the Reach Out button below. We will be in touch within 2 business days to have a chat about what we can do for you.
2. During the phone call we may ask for further information which may include information specific to your NDIS Plan. This allows us to tailor our supports to your specific needs.
3. We will be in touch to organize an initial meeting (face-to-face, via Skype/Video call) and develop a service agreement and support plan.
We look forward to working with you and supporting you to take control of your NDIS plan.